DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ a NDBPS (Non-Donation Based Private Server) EP7 Season 1 ready. Reasonable Rate of EXP/ITEM and gold .

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGAMEREGISTER/WEBSHOP

admin plz solve this!!!

Go down 
+2
FyreKat
Sham
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sham

Sham

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-16

admin plz solve this!!! Empty
PostSubject: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 3:14 pm

if i'm not mistaken i think i'm the only indian here!! yest kena!!! ppl like abnormal tak berani tarik agama for wat?? i never insult other religion!!! y mine kena???

admin plz solve this!!! Ran200705282046000sy7[/img][img]admin plz solve this!!! Ran200705282046000uv9[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/evilreborn
FyreKat

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:04 pm

adehh shamm..

on behalf of him, aku apologize... ill talk to him.. we're not like this... we're no racist or pro/anti religion... let me talk to him ..
Back to top Go down
Sham

Sham

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:53 pm

bila admin nak tolong ni?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 1:05 pm

shamman ko post kat email insyaallah admin tolong
Back to top Go down
Sham

Sham

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:06 pm

Ichigo wrote:
shamman ko post kat email insyaallah admin tolong

adoi email pulak jejak surh post kat sini
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:52 am

hehehe . mana2 jer pun boleh tu .
Back to top Go down
Sham

Sham

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:43 pm

no point complaining anymore it seems like no one care ppl kutuk my agama!! keep it up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
garbage

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 5:47 am

ZP THEM ???IF U CAN OR INSULT THEM TOO?? OR JUST PM ADMIN T_T TOO MANY SULOTIONS BUT ONLY ONE CAN WORK
Back to top Go down
-xXst3phi3Xx-

-xXst3phi3Xx-

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:45 pm

waaa garbage...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/liarareglove
Sham

Sham

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:05 am

ceh till now nothing! wakakakakakakaka

superb......
Back to top Go down
FyreKat

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 7:52 am

stop pouring oil onto the goddamn fire garbage... this is a fucking sensitive issue... so i suggest you stfu...
Back to top Go down
garbage

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:53 pm

Quote :
stop pouring oil onto the goddamn fire garbage... this is a fucking sensitive issue... so i suggest you stfu...

biskut!!!!! i want make fight T_T boored ler boored!!! and dont u stfu me ler. i can follow simple orders like shut up not stfu stupid!! and also i dont see any fire except u
Back to top Go down
garbage

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:14 am

+ i havent read ur post that u r related with him ler bcz i was a newbie then
Back to top Go down
bilzzard

bilzzard

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: hehehehe nk tergalk   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:10 am

pasai pa la pasai game pon nk gaduh malu aku nengok pasai game gaduh mcm budak2 la isk2[b]
Back to top Go down
Sham

Sham

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:30 am

dah2 diam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin plz solve this!!!   admin plz solve this!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin plz solve this!!!
Page 1 of 1