DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ a NDBPS (Non-Donation Based Private Server) EP7 Season 1 ready. Reasonable Rate of EXP/ITEM and gold .

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGAMEREGISTER/WEBSHOP

Lover have new update~~~~check it out page 9 ^^v

Go down 
+34
Hensemboi
erika_luvz
-shannel-
apiz
FyreKat
Boom
InFezTeD One
RoxY_02
shytornizmeII
angel
emwhy
impo
garbage
_sweetmarie_
makino
lifepainkiller
KingOfJoker
-Sasuke-
JejakaUtara
Vienne
Naxeem15
kikilala
Koooko
wOOts
Brianne9386
-xXst3phi3Xx-
--mhizty--
Ichigo
1stFlight2Hell
genetix-X
ToufuSlayer
nox
hewood206
stephy9386
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
apiz

apiz

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Lover have new update~~~~check it out page 9 ^^v - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lover have new update~~~~check it out page 9 ^^v   Lover have new update~~~~check it out page 9 ^^v - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:22 am

stephy9386 wrote:
apiz wrote:
stephy not with benny anymore ??????

P/s ( for stephy and benny ) : this question not from me .. this question from asyn and queenston

waaaaaaaaa ~ me n benny still like the same~~~

Queenston~~~~~~~ asyn~~ < faker > ~~~ miss u all so much~~~~~~
How r u huh ? y not play dodolran de ? dun play that #$%^$#& my rosso la~~~ come here come here~~~ here so nice de~ gm nice~ player nice~ game nice~ colour nice~money nice~~~exp nice~~armour nice~ weapon nice~ all nice de~~~ girl all so preety de~ boy all hansome de~~ VERY NICE!!!!
so nice leh ? so faster come play ~~~~ so miss u all~~~~ hope can meet agian XD

we all quit ran ady hak3 .... just play dota sumtime
wish to all happy lvling and zping lol!
Back to top Go down
garbage

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Lover have new update~~~~check it out page 9 ^^v - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lover have new update~~~~check it out page 9 ^^v   Lover have new update~~~~check it out page 9 ^^v - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:22 pm

ei, mzta na?? ei lah, why don't u post here in dodolran forum steph?? another question, are you still with bri?? if yes then i wanna say WAWAWEE, if not, ouch!
Back to top Go down

Lover have new update~~~~check it out page 9 ^^v
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7