DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ a NDBPS (Non-Donation Based Private Server) EP7 Season 1 ready. Reasonable Rate of EXP/ITEM and gold .

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGAMEREGISTER/WEBSHOP

GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kbl7224

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-27

GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........ Empty
PostSubject: GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........   GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:53 pm

GM tlg tunjuk mcm mne nk download game ni
Back to top Go down
bastie690

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........   GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:01 am

this server is off..thats wat i think..try this one picazzo.boardzero.com
Back to top Go down
Raina17

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: is the server on uP???   GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 am

im excited to play again dodolran jjuju i miss all my friends there........ Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........   GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:44 am

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://dodolran.niceboard.net

GM nk download mcm mne........tlg tunjuk kan........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ :: ScreenShot Section-
Jump to: