DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ a NDBPS (Non-Donation Based Private Server) EP7 Season 1 ready. Reasonable Rate of EXP/ITEM and gold .

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGAMEREGISTER/WEBSHOP

Is doDol ran is rolling again??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pennytail

pennytail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Is doDol ran is rolling again?? Empty
PostSubject: Is doDol ran is rolling again??   Is doDol ran is rolling again?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm

it's been a while since i last played doDol ran and i'm in a huge shock when i heard that this pS is coming in return... But i doubt if is rolling now... i guess it is just a humor... can anyone pls tell what the hell is happening... Argh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nodin

nodin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: lol....   Is doDol ran is rolling again?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 am

time to play to the games....... dodolran just awake from hell....ohhohohohohoh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Is doDol ran is rolling again??   Is doDol ran is rolling again?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

nodin wrote:
time to play to the games....... dodolran just awake from hell....ohhohohohohoh

ts back . just need some tweeaking.. gimme time please
Back to top Go down
http://dodolran.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is doDol ran is rolling again??   Is doDol ran is rolling again?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is doDol ran is rolling again??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ :: General Discussions-
Jump to: