DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ a NDBPS (Non-Donation Based Private Server) EP7 Season 1 ready. Reasonable Rate of EXP/ITEM and gold .

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGAMEREGISTER/WEBSHOP

JUST ASKING...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cannonrock

cannonrock

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-16

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Admin. if this game is a nondonation server . How can i gain powerful items? like donate items in other server...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-15

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 am

toasted wrote:
Admin. if this game is a nondonation server . How can i gain powerful items? like donate items in other server...

Good question .. since it is a non donation based server, to me powerful items are non value to me too..

However, This items will be release for free on occasional basis to make it more interesting.. example.. If i announce in the website.. that i will give away some items.. on a specific time and whoever meet the necessary requirement, i will give them. That is a sign that .. " do look out for announce ment in the website or during games..

By the way, Its a free non donation base server .. It is meant for enjoyment.. and if money if involve., it is not enjoying.. it pain.... Have fun and enjoy it...

cheers....
Back to top Go down
http://dodolran.niceboard.net
JejakaUtara
Admin
JejakaUtara

Registration date : 2007-05-16

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 am

Mana nak cari mcm nei dah...luang masa saja bukannya duit....cari kawan baru dan jgn gaduh2....selamat bermain di dodolran.....percuma 100% tiada kos tersembunyi....
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 am

JejakaUtara wrote:
Mana nak cari mcm nei dah...luang masa saja bukannya duit....cari kawan baru dan jgn gaduh2....selamat bermain di dodolran.....percuma 100% tiada kos tersembunyi....
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nilah bagus nya... permikiran orang yang matang... bagaikan menunggu padi yang matang.. baru lah boleh dituai.. tul tak?? ehehhehe.
Back to top Go down
cannonrock

cannonrock

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am

hehe just asking...

is the server up???

if not

when will be the server up?i really miss my char..hehe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:11 pm

toasted wrote:
hehe just asking...

is the server up???

if not

when will be the server up?i really miss my char..hehe

Server will be up .. but not so soon .. as MyRosso is having a event. and server will be up until further notice.. By the way .. I am also rectifying some issues with the ep7 files.

my opinion :
- The gameplay is not balance.
- The items dropped is not proper too... ( difficult to find items )
- The skills are kind of boring if all skill are activated..

Maybe you can give me some opinion... to make this place more balance and fun. will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Raina17

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-28

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: i miss dodolran :(   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 am

when the server up ? just asking Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Raina17 wrote:
when the server up ? just asking Question Question Question Question Question

File is uloading for latest final client..

Server is already up...

1) Register yourself. Follow the registration link.
2) Donwload the latest full finalise client..
3) and you are ready to go.

Back to top Go down
trinityfang
Admin
trinityfang

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-06-22

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 pm

haha gogogogogo dodolran!!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
cannonrock

cannonrock

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 am

woooooooo...doldolran rocks!!!!!dont forget to vote the server:D

still no reborn sir????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 pm

[quote="toasted"]woooooooo...doldolran rocks!!!!!dont forget to vote the server:D

still no reborn sir????[/quote
I think there is.
Back to top Go down
cannonrock

cannonrock

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:48 pm

[quote="Admin"]
toasted wrote:
woooooooo...doldolran rocks!!!!!dont forget to vote the server:D

still no reborn sir????[/quote
I think there is.

oh........now i know... hmmmmmmmmmm is there any BTG to boost up our exp admin???just asking hehe......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JUST ASKING... Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST ASKING...   JUST ASKING... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST ASKING...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ :: General Discussions-
Jump to: