DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ a NDBPS (Non-Donation Based Private Server) EP7 Season 1 ready. Reasonable Rate of EXP/ITEM and gold .

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGAMEREGISTER/WEBSHOP

Full Client Download

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vinxz90

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Full Client Download Empty
PostSubject: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:09 am

the link was incorrect! give me the correct links..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:23 am

vinxz90 wrote:
the link was incorrect! give me the correct links..

please go to the download section... i had tested it and the link is correct.
Back to top Go down
http://dodolran.niceboard.net
vinxz90

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 am

ops...haha forget to skip the advertise. sorry ahh
Back to top Go down
vinxz90

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 am

GM..brapa orang online skrg?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:36 am

vinxz90 wrote:
GM..brapa orang online skrg?

Sekrang tgh online?? baru ajer tukar.. Param.. so .. online baru 3 tadi ada electricitybreakdown sini .. jadi modem restarted.

Back to top Go down
vinxz90

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:39 am

biasanya ramai orang main? skrg bru 3orang? lmanya nak download client ni..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:05 am

vinxz90 wrote:
biasanya ramai orang main? skrg bru 3orang? lmanya nak download client ni..

meh kita borak dalam chat.. di bawah.. Picit portal dan log in di bawah masuk chat.. senang nak borak sambil turun download tu
Back to top Go down
vinxz90

PostSubject: Brapa size game client dodolran?   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 am

tdi aku download, size folder tu 507mb. bila aku try start.."missing MFC71.DLL"..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 am

vinxz90 wrote:
tdi aku download, size folder tu 507mb. bila aku try start.."missing MFC71.DLL"..

kau download yg mana satu?? kalau full client. size dah 1.24gb.. kalau 507MB? belum fully complete tu.
Back to top Go down
vinxz90

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:47 pm

yg GM punya link..download halfway trus done downloading..3kali aku DL..sama gak problem..malas nak download 1 by1..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Client Download   Full Client Download Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:57 pm

vinxz90 wrote:
yg GM punya link..download halfway trus done downloading..3kali aku DL..sama gak problem..malas nak download 1 by1..

the other cara .. download 1by1 ..
Back to top Go down

Full Client Download
Page 1 of 1