DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!

This server is a non donation base server. I do not need any financial assistance in any sort or way.

Therefore I just request that have fun and respect each other. Unexpected argument and disagreement is nothing new in such Online Gaming.

HOwever, I would expect some great matured sportmanship between individuals.

1) I do welcome creative feedback/criticism about this server.
2) If you think this server sucks big time? You are welcome to leave.
3) This client is original from EvilzRan. I do not have the luxury of time to edit and recreate a new Dodolran Banner. So just enjoy it.
4) Any hacking or sql injection detected, admin will not tolerate and immediately banned the user id. And if have to.. will ban the rest of the involved IP address.
5) Do not reveal your password to anyone. And if you need assistance PLease email to dodolran@gmail.com.

Have fun and enjoy.
DoDoLRaN OnlinE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™

DoDoLRaN OnlinE™ a NDBPS (Non-Donation Based Private Server) EP7 Season 1 ready. Reasonable Rate of EXP/ITEM and gold .

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGAMEREGISTER/WEBSHOP

Simple Guide for Newbies. (FAQ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Simple Guide for Newbies. (FAQ) Empty
PostSubject: Simple Guide for Newbies. (FAQ)   Simple Guide for Newbies. (FAQ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:51 pm

One thing for sure.. This is a private server. But what is different? This DoDoLRaN is not like some others which will make your game EXP like 100x? 200x? You be high level in a day or two.
A simple Guide for Newbie.
- DoDoLRaN is slow in EXP... just like an official Ran Online.

How to level up when EXP is Slow?
1) Just play as usual.. but you have to do quests to receive assistance upon completion. You will receive newbie gift boxes which give you potions and important cards to assist you in levelling. With a 7hours 3x ros. To boost your levelling.

2) Gold dropped by mobs are very important. Because you can convert gold = webpoints. This process can be done in the webshop. The rate of exchange will be 10000 gold = 1 webpoint.

3) Try to purchase 2 BattleRings(1D). why?
- Each Battle ring has 500HP and 5x Exp. With 2 Rings, you will get 1000HP and 10x EXP.

4) Purchase DODoLROS. Why?
- Each DoDoLRoS has a 10x EXP.

5) EXP Ring and roses?
- With a DODOLROS and 2 Battle ring, you willhave a total of 5+5+10 EXP= 20x EXP and in addition you have 1000HP which will assist you in your levelling.

6) Gold is slow?
- GOld is quite balance. Another way toget webpoint, is to VOTE from the webpage. EAch vote you will earn 3-4 points.

7) Will there be any event?
Yes. Exp event do happen. Depends on announcement.

Cool What is the maximum upgrade of armor/weapons?
- Maximum is 15. Do use the protection necklace to avoid full destruction of your armor and weapon.

9) How to become extreme Class?
- You need to reach level 190 normal class. And then you will receive a newchar at Market 2. You need to inform Admin/GM of your new char ID and Admin/GM will assist your convertion.

10) Reborn level?
- 251 <-- subjected to change.

11) My gold became negative after i bought webpoint. What shoul di do>?
- Im so sorry I cant help you with that .. you need to earn gold to make it back to positive.

12) Where can i get better weapon and armor?
- Simple.. just hunt... it takes luck...

13) What is my weapon/armor drops during pk or get zapped?
- Admin/Gm will not be involve in such activity.. Any itemdrops during those occasion are just part of the game. You have to resolve it among yourself.

14) I get scammed or cheated.. ?
- Report to Admin/GM or email to dodolran@gmail.com with your issue and explain how it happened? Admin will see and decide the best solution.

Back to top Go down
http://dodolran.niceboard.net

Simple Guide for Newbies. (FAQ)
Page 1 of 1